Thursday 19 June 2014

CARDIFF


I thought of starting off with something I am more familiar with which is the place where I am currently studying- Cardiff, United Kingdom.

I couldn't stop loving Cardiff so much as it is a great city to study and live.


Part of the City Hall  (Cardiff Government Building) 


Cardiff Castle



You can take this boat to Cardiff Bay. The price is 4 pounds and they have trip for every hour.
The boat is located inside Bute Park.

Cardiff Bay
When you got off from the boat, this is what you see. The red building is know as Pierhead Building.
I think is a great place to spend time with your love ones over the weekend.

Welsh Millennium Centre
The words are made in half Welsh and half English.

"In these stones horizons sing" 


If you look at the words and divide them into half, the left side is written in Welsh and the right side is written in English. 



Bute Park 
Alexandra Park


I recommend the best time to visit Cardiff is during spring season. 

However, just to take note that Cardiff is a city which has a high rainfall rate

Wellies, waterproof jacket and a good umbrella should be in your pack list.


STAY TUNE FOR MORE CARDIFF UPDATES. I WILL WRITE MORE ABOUT CARDIFF SOON.

2 comments:

  1. Yes do come. I will offer you the best tour guide in Cardiff ever!

    ReplyDelete