Friday 11 July 2014

Four Seasons Hotel, Limassol Cyprus

Review



Vista Bar & Terrance

During my visit to Cyprus, I had visited Four Seasons Hotel at Limassol Cyprus. I was told by my friend that Vista Terrance which is one the hotel bars serve the best ice-cream in Limassol. I couldn't wait to try it!

The surroundings of Vista Terrance Bar
The furniture used and the surrounding design is a bit of like Thailand or Bali beach style. I like this place as we can have a good view of the Mediterranean sea meanwhile enjoying our ice-cream.


The view from where I sit. I didn't manage to take some sort of professional picture. Anyway just want to say that you can have a casual chat with your friend here while enjoying the sea breeze.

The BEST part comes now! THE ICE-CREAM! We ordered Summer Refresh, Yogurt Forest Fruits and Caramel Lovers. 

The ice-creams are well decorated. These ice-creams are also specially made by their bar. I was amazed by the size of the ice-cream. I think this was the largest ice-cream I ever seen in my life.

I CAN SAY THIS IS HEAVEN!!!

Some close up views of these ice-creams.


Summer Refresh, it's all about fruits. A combination of strawberries, Raspberries and vanilla which gives a refreshing feel.


For Caramel and chocolate lovers, you should try this! 


I think this is the best one among all. If you like Yogurt ice-cream, you should give this a try. It has the largest portion among all. 


The kids ice-cream! 

This picture is just for you to see and compare the size if the ice-cream. If you can compare it with my hand and face. Imagine how big this ice-cream is!
As we had our ice-cream, the sky began to go dark. I am amazed by the lightning on our eating area!



Meanwhile, I will also show you the surroundings of Four Seasons Hotel.


The Lobby


The swimming pool





Walking further down you will reach the beach. Here you can have a nice sea view and enjoy the sound of the tides.


Night sea view

I had also previously wrote about my travel experience in Cyprus. Link to see the whole article. 

Anyway, if you are interested to go to Vista Bar & Terrance, below are the details.

Vista Bar & Terrance
Address: Limassol, 3313, Cyprus
Phone:+357 25 310222
Openings: 9am-1am daily
Location: Main Lobby of Four Seasons Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment